I’ve decided that for this year, instead of making resolutions (let’s be real with ourselves; no one actually sticks with these for longer than 3 weeks), I’m going to make 20 small, achievable goals that hopefully I can complete by the time 2021 comes around. I like to think of this list as more of a ‘mini-bucket list’ or ‘to-do list’.
- Finish reading all of the books I own (physical and Kindle)
- Complete my WIP crochet projects and gifts I promised for my friends
- Journal once a week
- Spend some time every week on language studies
- Have 8 hours of sleep every night
- Post at least once a week on the blog
- Go on a road trip
- Create a photography zine
- Release a crochet pattern on Etsy
- Have a ‘no spend’ month
- Improve my programming skills
- Focus on improving in synchro to skate at nationals
- Sew some clothes for myself
- Go camping
- Reduce single-use plastic consumption
- Unplug from social media and limit screen time outside of uni work
- Send letters to my friends and loved ones
- Broaden my music tastes
- Visit at least one new place every month
- Wear a watch instead of relying on my phone for the time
Let’s go into 2020 together as the best versions of ourselves.
That’s all for now!