Anyone who knows me will know how much I LOVE the Kindle Monthly and Daily Deals. If I see a book that I am remotely interested in reading listed for sale, you can bet that there’s a 99% chance I’ll buy it. That being said, I don’t read them when I buy them, and continue to borrow books from the library to read instead.
This year I am making a pledge to myself to read ALL of the books on my Kindle TBR.
With that being said, I know this is going to be a challenge for me, as I am very much a ‘mood reader’ and tend to lose interest in a book after a few months if I haven’t read it when I first felt excited to read it.
My Goodreads goal is at 50 books this year, and my Kindle TBR is 22 books long, so it should help me in achieving my goal. I will be updating this list as I read each book.
# – C
- 1984 – George Orwell
- 1Q84: Books 1 and 2 – Haruki Murakami
- Banquo’s Son (A Crown of Blood and Honour Book 1) – T.K. Roxborogh
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber
- A Conjuring of Light (A Darker Shade of Magic) – V.E. Schwab
- Contact – Carl Sagan
- Coraline – Neil Gaiman
E – L
- Eleanor Elephant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
- A Gathering of Shadows (A Darker Shade of Magic) – V.E. Schwab
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue – Mackenzi Lee
- The Girl With All The Gifts – M.R. Carey
- Last Train to Istanbul – Ayse Kulin
- Leah on the Offbeat – Becky Albertalli
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet: Wayfarers 1 – Becky Chambers
N – S
- Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, Book 1) – Jay Kristoff
- Pachinko – Min Jin Lee
- Past the Shallows – Favel Parrett
- The Poppy War – R.F. Kuang
- The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal – KJ Charles
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo – Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Collection – Arthur Conan Doyle
- Six of Crows: Book 1 – Leigh Bardugo
What are the books on your TBR that you want to read this year?
That’s all for now!